tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marinko, Jeff" <Jeff_Mari...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: Configuration for High TPS
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 17:57:04 GMT
I have been looking through those online docs looking for any configuration
info that might be useful, but I'm using 4.0.3, so I've been reading the 4.0
docs.  It doesn't appear this is available in 4.0 (as it is under the 4.1
docs).

Thanks for the link though!

-----Original Message-----
From: Turner, John [mailto:JTurner@AAS.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 10:52 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Configuration for High TPS

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/coyote.html

John Turner
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Marinko, Jeff [mailto:Jeff_Marinko@intuit.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 1:50 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'

Where can I find documentation on the Coyote connector (such as the exact
class name)?

What is really bothering me (currently), is once I start getting connection
errors, my CPU usage (roughly) doubles, and I get connection errors much
more easily (as if acceptCount was reduced somehow).  Any ideas on the
cause/solution for this?