tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marinko, Jeff" <Jeff_Mari...@intuit.com>
Subject Configuring Tomcat for Numerous Connections/Transactions
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 19:19:25 GMT
Greetings!

I'm fairly new to configuring Tomcat, so I was hoping for a little advice or
pointers to specific documentation.  I'm running a server that has to
service numerous connection/transactions per second.  Aside from setting
minProcesses and maxProcesses to higher values (than the default), any
advice for handling numerous connections?  Specifically, it has to handle
upwards of 75 transactions per second and the box is quite capable of this,
just looking for some good configuration advice.

Thanks!

Jeff