tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Januski, Ken" <kjanu...@phillynews.com>
Subject RE: list volume
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:30:58 GMT
Well I've found that the lists I subscribe to with low volume generally
aren't very interesting. The interesting ones have high volume. Knowing that
you can then choose to use any of the filtering methods others have
mentioned.

Given the choice of active list like Tomcat-Users with too many posts and
others with two few I'm happy to have the one with too many even though it
does force me to spend more time filtering than I'd like.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mona Wong-Barnum [mailto:mona@eggshell.ucsd.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 4:02 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: list volume

> there are
> literally 100's of postings from other members of the Tomcat newsgroup,

	This is a real problem for me as I spend hours ever day just
scanning
and deleting postins from this mailing list.  I'm considering getting off
this
list.  How do other people deal with the volume?

Cheers,

Mona

Mona Wong-Barnum
National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
University of California, San Diego
http://ncmir.ucsd.edu/

"The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off"
				A Landmark instructor