tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: How to keep track of sessions
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:26:28 GMT
I think you make it a bit to comlicated.

The session is invalidated automatically by tomcat.
(See <session-timeout> in web.xml)

The only thing that you have to do is implement a
HttpSessionBindingListener store an instance of
this class in the session.

What job are you talking about? Do you start an
operation system job whenever a session is started?
Or do start a java thread or what ?