tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Turn off caching
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:06:52 GMT
Nearly the same here, the only differeence is that
even in our development site we use the scripts to
copy from the version management to the place where
the development site is running. So no matter what
happens in the development site, the date inside
our version management is correct.

Do you currently use the touch or the remove approach ?