tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Turn off caching
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:27:01 GMT
Sorry didn't think about that, because we
don't run our sites directly from the
workspace of our version management.

We have jobs that copy the files from
the workspace to the runtime environment
so we can do what we want in the runtime
environment without impacting our
buildmanagement.

Which of the two approaches do you use ?

I would guess that the second one shouldn't
mess up your version management. (At least
everything under the work directory shouldn't
be a part of your build)