tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Tomcat4 on Debian Woody : "/etc/init.d/tomcat4 stop" won't unload apps properly
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 09:28:05 GMT
If you don't like the 'sleep 30' because most time it's
wasted time, you can loop with a sleep 2 around the result
of a netstat on one of the tomcat ports or a kill 0 to the
vm pid.

Ralph Einfeldt
Uptime Internet Solution Center GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Hosting, Content Management, Java Consulting
http://www.uptime-isc.de

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

<snip/>