tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <>
Subject AW: WG: AW: Apache+Tomcat+mod_jk
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:50:46 GMT
The session id holds the information which route
should be used. So there must be either a cookie
with a session id or an url that contains the
session id.

If you don't use cookies you have to encode the url.

So either if the form is generated by your servlet
use response.encodeUrl() to create the action url
or if the form is static html change that to a jsp
file and use a scriptlet to create the ation url.

There is !NO! other way. (Beside forcing the user to
use cookies.

Note that this is even a problem without loadbalancing,
as each time the user submits this form he will loose
his session.

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>