tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: urgent help please!
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:02:58 GMT
I just can provide some suggestions that might
help to identify the problem.

- compare the hashcode of the object that is stored as
  attribute between your servlet and the jsp.
- allow the setting of iMaxBookmarks only through
  an accessor. Log each access through the accessor.

How does the code look like when you store and
retrieve the attribute?

Ralph Einfeldt
Uptime Internet Solution Center GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Hosting, Content Management, Java Consulting
http://www.uptime-isc.de