tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Apache-tomcat integration
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 10:17:13 GMT
Yes it's possible to use mod_jk from 3.3.

Zhis informatin is better than your previous post,
but I'm missing an description of the error(s).

- Is apache running at all. (ps aux | grep bin/apache)
- Is tomcat running at all. (ps aux | grep tomcat)
- Is apache listening on the ports you expect (netstat -a)
- Is tomcat listening on the ports you expect (netstat -a)
- can you get static resources
- can you get dynamic resources through port 8080
  (Use the port from the settings for the HttpConnector in
  server.xml)