tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Cherry <jcea...@mac.com>
Subject RE: Apache/Tomcat Connectors List
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 20:29:50 GMT
Well, I installed the rpm version.  Is it just not possible to use the RPM
version of tomcat with apache?  This is really frustrating to follow
everyone's advice and not have it work.  Now (after reading your webpage) I
get a new error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig

Should I uninstall the rpm and go get a binary?  Which jar does ApacheConfig
live in?

on 08/02/2002 10:06 AM, tomcat-user-digest-help@jakarta.apache.org at