tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Isabel Lameda <ILAM...@bancofederal.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1 in production
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:25:48 GMT
Thanks for that, could you tell me where to find how to use
the CoyoteConnector, because I´ve tried but i don´t know
if it works like the AJP13Conecctor .. i wonder if it could
be that the isapi_redirect.dll i have doesn´t support that

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Bill Barker [mailto:wbarker@wilshire.com]
Enviado el: Martes, 13 de Agosto de 2002 03:49 p.m.
Para: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Tomcat 4.1 in production

The Ajp13Connector isn't supported for the manager webapp in 4.1.x.  You
have to use the CoyoteConnector if you want to connect Tomcat to IIS and
also use the manager webapp.  The entry in server.xml looks like:

port="8009" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" enableLookups="true"
redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="10" debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000"
useURIValidationHack="false"
protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler" />