tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Simha, Kailas" <kailas_si...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Profiling using Catalina API
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:23:21 GMT
I've tried out a few tools, but instead of customizing them, if it is easier
to build one, I thought of taking that route. I have tried out OptimizeIt,
JProfiler, JBoss to name a few.
Your assumption is correct - JPDA implementation specific to tomcat.
Kailas

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 9:17 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat Profiling using Catalina API

Hi,
Why build your own profiler when there are great tools out there?  Is
there something you need they don't do?

Or do you mean something else by profiler?  I assumed you meant a JPDA
implementation specifically tailored for tomcat?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

that
>may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged,
and
>is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on
this
>message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
>message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then
delete
>it.

For additional commands, e-mail: