tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Simha, Kailas" <kailas_si...@merck.com>
Subject Tomcat Profiling using Catalina API
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:48:06 GMT
Has anybody got experience in building a profiler for tomcat 4.0? I want to
build a tool to monitor all the applications running under various contexts
in an instance. How can I accomplish this? How can we use Catalina APIs for
this purpose?
Any assistance with example code is much appreciated..

Kailas Simha

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary
copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.