tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rutledge, Aaron" <>
Subject adding a virtual directory
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 21:49:02 GMT
I'm sorry for this very basic question, but I can't find an answer

Within my web application I would like to map everything requested from
one directory (such as to another directory
located on another server (mapped like
\\Server_name\directory\my_static_content).  Can I do this from my
application's web.xml or only by specifying a virtual directory in
server.xml?  I would rather keep everything self-contained so that I can
deploy it on other servers without modifying the server.xml on each
machine deployed.  Surely there is a way to do this?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated! Regards, Aaron

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message