tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3 does not find jndi.properties
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:45:03 GMT
I'm glad Tomcat 3.3.1 worked, per the other e-mail.

In my day job, I have some deadlines coming up and a bunch
of code to write.  Unless someone else volunteers to be
release manager, a 3.3.2 release is probably a month or
two away.  There just isn't enough spare time to do much
at the moment.

Cheers,
Larry