tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sullivan, Mark E" <Mark.Sulli...@nav-international.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk on freebsd 4.6 with apache 2
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:52:51 GMT
try doing a ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs (substitute
correct path)

I think the error is because configure has no idea what platform it is
trying to build for. Although apache and tomcat are part of the apache
software foundation, they are not the same developers. And, mod_jk should
work on any platform that apache will work on. Personally i use/have used it
on freebsd 4.6.2, redhat 7.3 & 7.2, Solaris, and AIX boxes.