tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Apache and Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:45:51 GMT

Nope, just trying to pay it forward.  I've gotten countless amounts of help
from mailing lists in the past, and have been using open source software
since the earliest, but have never really been in a position to devote time
and effort to contributing what I can.

I'm in that position now, sort of, so I figure that I should help out as
best I can while I can, keep the cycle going.  Besides, Craig and the others
answer all the hard questions...documentation, basic HOWTO and "pre-sales"
type questions are easy. :)

John