tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject (OFF-TOPIC) RE: Fw: Adding HTTPS to Tomcat/Apache/mod_jk install on NT
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:02:46 GMT

OK, I don't mean to sound like a broken record, either, but perhaps the best
thing would be to do a couple searches on Google, or perhaps join the
mod_ssl users list (that I linked in previously) and ask your questions
there.

Have you checked modssl.org?  There's no more definitive resource for
mod_ssl than that, whether you are using apache 1.3 or apache 2.0.

John Turner
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com