tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Order for starting WebApps
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:07:26 GMT

Could you possibly use server.xml's DefaultContext element for this?
According to this (old) post, that makes things available for all webapps in
a Host: http://w6.metronet.com/~wjm/tomcat/2001/May/msg00597.html

John Turner

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins, Jim [mailto:jim.collins@uk.nomura.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 10:02 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Order for starting WebApps

Hi Tim,

I will look at Startup classes. load-on-startup won't work for me because
the servlet that loads the native library is deployed on its own as a WebApp
and load-on-startup only specifies the order servlets will be loaded in a
WebApp instance. I want to specify that WebApp1 is loaded before WebApp2.

Thanks for your help.

Jim.