tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: NetBeans + Tomcat 4.0.4
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:59:16 GMT

I had the same problem...the folks on the netbeans list told me it was a bug
with tomcat integration.  Not sure if it was fixed or not, I've been using
4.0.3 with Netbeans and it is OK.

John Turner
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Wallace [mailto:tomcater@rwsoft-online.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 12:04 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: NetBeans + Tomcat 4.0.4

Does anyone here use NetBeans with tomcat 404?

I'm using it, and use a small class to start tomcat from netbeans
(instead of using the internal one that's 3.2), it works great when I
want to debug servlets. But no JSP works, they all give error 500, even
the ones in /exaples. But if i start it manually (i can't debug then, or
is there a way?) the jsps work fine.

The root couse starts with: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.servlet.ServletResponse.resetBuffer()

Any clues?