tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Configuration for High TPS
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 17:51:40 GMT

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/coyote.html

John Turner
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Marinko, Jeff [mailto:Jeff_Marinko@intuit.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 1:50 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Configuration for High TPS

Where can I find documentation on the Coyote connector (such as the exact
class name)?

What is really bothering me (currently), is once I start getting connection
errors, my CPU usage (roughly) doubles, and I get connection errors much
more easily (as if acceptCount was reduced somehow).  Any ideas on the
cause/solution for this?