tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: About mod_jk.
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 12:09:04 GMT

John Turner
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Mak [mailto:tony.mak@infomaster.com.hk]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 6:24 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: About mod_jk.

Hi ya,

I am working on mod_jk. After I set the setting, the jsp page take no effect
(The bowser just shows all jsp codes). The setting is as follows,

In server.xml,

     <Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig" />

<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appbase="webapps" >
      <Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig"
          append="true" />

In httpd.conf,

LoadModule    jk_module  modules/mod_jk.so
 .
 .
 .
<IfDefine HAVE_SSL>

AddModule mod_jk.c
JkWorkersFile /etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile     /etc/httpd/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel    debug

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13

Environment
Redhat 7.3, Apache 1.3.23-9(bundle with RH), Tomcat4.0.3(RPM)

Tony