tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Mohrig <andreas.moh...@cadooz.de>
Subject RE: Tomcat + SSL + IO Taglib
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:46:39 GMT
I'm afraid your server doesn't have a certificate for itself (i.e.
localhost), from which it is requesting a resource. At least it doesn't know
itself under this name ("localhost"). You have to import your server
certificate (or the certificate of the CA that signed it) with keytool into
your java keystore to get rid of this problem.

greetings

Andreas Mohrig

-----Original Message-----
From: QUERTEMONT Christophe [mailto:cquertemont@offshoretek.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 11:37 AM
To: Tomcat
Subject: Tomcat + SSL + IO Taglib

Hello,

I'am connecting to Tomcat using SSL, but without client authentification
(clientAuth="false" in server.xml).
When I try to use io taglib, here is an JSP example :

url =
"https://localhost:8443//Cache?newsServer=moreover_news&newsFeedName"%>
<io:request url="<%=url%>"/>

I always got this message : javax.servlet.ServletException: Couldn't
find trusted certificate

Is there a way to use IO Taglib with a secure website without client
authentification ?

Thanks.