tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Durham David Cntr 805CSS/SCBE" <David.Durh...@scott.af.mil>
Subject RE: Tomcat Crash
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:03:25 GMT

	Just tested getting a new connection, the system will still crash.  I've noticed the smaller
the file import, the longer it takes for Tomcat to crash after I've done an import.  i.e.
 a file with 12 lines in it will import successfully, then I can get maybe 20 more connections
before Tomcat crashes.  Where as a file with 50 lines in it will cause Tomcat to crash immediately
after the import, anymore lines than that and the import will fail before the import completes.
 The number of lines that will succeed is variable.  Sometimes 50 lines will get imported,
sometimes Tomcat will crash before I can import 50 lines.   BTW, Tomcat is not reporting any
errors in the logs.

Dave