tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Durham David Cntr 805CSS/SCBE" <David.Durh...@scott.af.mil>
Subject RE: Trying to work with JDBC
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:40:30 GMT
He's not using oracle's jdbc drivers, although maybe that is something to try.  I recommend
getting the newest drivers from oracle because it has been reduced to a single jar file, is
much smaller (I think the old drivers were like 8MBs the new ones are around 2MB), and there
is support for the jdbc 2 optional packages which means that connection pooling is supported.

-Dave