tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Herbert Chau" <>
Subject mod_auth_ntdom
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:22:19 GMT
Dear all,
I have a problem here,  just wonder if anyone has have that before.  I am using mod_auth_ntdom
in my apache tomcat in order to authenticate users against the NT domain.  However, it prompts
for passwords for a thousand of time everyday when browsing that web.  Does anyone have that
problem before?  Or do you have suggestion on what should I use to do the authentication?
Best regards,
Herbert Chau
SAS Institute Ltd
TEL:  852-2105-3512
FAX:  852-2568-7218
SAS... The Power to Know
The information contained in this e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.  All material is to be treated
as strictly confidential. The contents of this e-mail may not represent the views of SAS Hong