tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Parker <RPar...@membersequity.com.au>
Subject Custom JDBCRealm in Tomcat 4.1.x - NoClassDefFoundError
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 07:39:50 GMT
Members Equity Email System
I'm trying to use a custom JDBCRealm which worked fine in TC4.0.x but is
broken in 4.1.x. I get a NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/catalina/realm/JDBCRealm exception.

I found a prior post which indicated this may be due to the use JMX in
TC4.1.x and that disabling the ServerLifeCycleListeners would work around
this problem. I have commented out all the occurences I could find in the
configuration files, however I still get this exception.

Can anyone shed some more light on this situation?

regards

Rob