tomcat-users mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Debugger for LUMINOUS ????
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:18:35 GMT
Here you go.  I just dumped the package in here.  You use it as follows:

new Debugger().add(blah1).add(blah2).add(blah3).log("Test 1", true);

where blah1, blah2, etc. are variables you want to test.  The debugger is
overloaded for all data types.  The "Test 1" gives you a reference in the
log of the test, and the true makes sure prior tests are saved.  If you
want to write over prior tests, put in "false".  If you don't want to name
the test, leave it out.  That is overloaded too.  You will need to figure
out a way to set your own paths for where you want the log file to
appear.  The javadoc info is pretty much obvious.  You can just take the
fancy stuff out and put in the path hardcoded, if you like.  I usually
rename the class: DELETE_ME.java when I use it.  This is for students.

Micael