tomcat-users mailing list archives

From capr1ce <capr...@capr1ce.co.uk>
Subject buffer error with tomcat 4.1.9-LE
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:23:47 GMT
Hi all.

I've just upgraded to Tomcat 4.1.9-LE.

I have a buffer page directive at the top of each of my JSP pages:
<%@ page buffer="50k" %>

With the new version on tomcat, i'm getting this error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /jsp/logon.jsp(2,0) jsp.error.buffer.invalid

It works fine if I take the buffer page directive out.
 From the error message, I assume that the syntax has changed, but I cant
seem to find out how.
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Mel.

PS. I need the directive, other wise I have problems with the error page
due to the fact that I have <jsp:include> statements in my code.