tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randall R Schulz <rrsch...@cris.com>
Subject Re: Processor Availability
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:02:30 GMT
Rodrigo,

CTRL-D doesn't send a signal on any OS I've ever worked with, including
Windows.

Use CTRL-BREAK. You'll get a nice, verbose thread dump. Make sure you've
configured your console window for at least a few hundred lines of
scroll-back, because the dump comes very fast. On my system with a newly
launched Tomcat 4.0.4-LE, there were almost 240 lines after the CTRL-BREAK.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA