tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Srinadh Karumuri <skaru...@bbn.com>
Subject RE: Log out Screen
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:34:39 GMT
This redirection works only when user submits a form (when server is hit).
We cannot do automatic redirection using only Java.

Other alternatives are:
1. Use Javascript and have a timer (set value as
request.getSession().getMaxInactiveInterval()) to redirect the page
automatically.
2. Use browser's META as below
<META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh
CONTENT="<%= request.getSession().getMaxInactiveInterval() %>;
URL=/jsp/login.jsp;">

-Sri