tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: JWSDP-TOMCAT - how to install Running a bookStore example
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:28:52 GMT

Put $ANT_HOME/bin in your system $PATH variable.  Now open a new command
prompt (important!) and type "ant".  I don't know how they have their build
set up, but I'm assuming that they aren't using platform specific scripts
to get ant started.  They probably just have a build.xml file there.  That
is the default one ant looks for.

You can type "ant -projecthelp" to see all the build targets
available.  However, they usually provide a default build target so just
typing "ant" should build the project.

Jake