tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Can authentication to webapps be controlled by Apache HTTPD serve r rather than tomcat? <eom>
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:56:37 GMT
I've asked that question a number of time before with no real response from
the Tomcat developers except for Ignacio Ortega saying that he would look
into it.  That was a while ago and I have seen any changes since then.

So, Tomcat developers.  Why does tomcatAuthentication="false" no work with
Coyote?  Is there some other parameter that needs to be used instead of
this now?  If nothing is yet implemented for this, when will it be?

Jake