tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Help Please... Mod_jk +Manager App
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:10:53 GMT
Well, it is almost useless to do this anyway because Apache Web Server
would have to be restarted to pick up the modified JkMount stuff...unless
you put that info inside an .htaccess file.  What I tend to do is, in
advance, figure out all the applications I plan to run in the near future
and add the following JkMounts....

JkMount /mypossiblyexistingcontext  ajp13
JkMount /mypossiblyexistingcontext/*  ajp13

That way, my Apache Web Server is always ready for apps that I install via
the Tomcat manager app.

Jake