tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Parsons <gpars...@1bigthink.com>
Subject Re: Questionnaire
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 14:35:14 GMT
Dear Marcos,

Perhaps if you wanted real answers to your questions, you would conduct
this survey from a real US domain and not from Brazil. Further, I browsed
over your sample questions and did not find anything offending or personal,
but why are you conducting your survey this way? Why should anyone take
your results seriously?

If I should find that this is a ploy to open the floodgates for SPAM, you
would be mistaken, as I have control enough over our network to drop any
TCP/UDP packets/email right at /dev/null.

Thank you,
Glenn Parsons