tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tiago Nodari <tnod...@brturbo.com>
Subject Re: ADMINS: Ban a user?
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:55:12 GMT

         Thats a good one, he sends us spam and we are the ones filling his
inbox....
         unsubscribing is so easy...
         that is what I like about yahoogroups you can ban a user from
posting, but he still receives the messages,
         that is the right punishment from spam...
         we should add you to a few more mailing lists, websites and etc :)

         tiago