tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mario Klaver <mario.kla...@cgey.nl>
Subject How to setup CRL in Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:11:56 GMT
I'm using Tomcat with SSL but I can't figure out how I can setup a
Certificate Revocation List (CRL) in tomcat?

Thanx in advance,

Regards,
Mario
Mario Klaver
Senior Consultant
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
Telecom Media Networks
Mobile: +31 (0) 6 185 134 01
Office: +32 (0) 2708 1723
Email: mario.klaver@cgey.nl

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is only intended
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.