tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mario Klaver <mario.kla...@cgey.nl>
Subject Tomcat and SSL
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:48:03 GMT
Hello all,

I've the following question: I have two application running under one
instance of tomcat. One application must run on the normal http port (8080)
and the other must run on a secure port (8443). How is this possible?
Because I enabled two connectors in server.xml and now both applications
are available on both ports.

One solution I can think of is to have two instances of tomcat running (one
for the first application running on connector 8080 and the other with the
other application and only enable ssl) but I rather donot do that because
it will slow down my server.

Can somebody tell me if there is another solution?

Thanx in advance,

Regards,
Mario
Mario Klaver
Senior Consultant
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
Telecom Media Networks
Mobile: +31 (0) 6 185 134 01
Office: +32 (0) 2708 1723
Email: mario.klaver@cgey.nl

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is only intended
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.