tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Database write delay?!?!?!?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:07:42 GMT
Wild guess, but it sounds like you are using a database pool and the
connections that perform updates are not doing commits. Depending on how
the connections are set up - other connections won't see the change
until a commit. (Or you change driver settings - don't ask me what they
are I don't know, I never had to worry about this)