tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: Loading properties files
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:31:57 GMT
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle() uses the current ClassLoader to load
your resource bundle.  That means that your properties have to either be
located with a jar file in /WEB-INF/lib or in your /WEB-INF/classess directory.

This isn't a limitation of Tomcat, this is how resource bundles work.

Regards,

Glenn