tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: How close 'till release?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:48:19 GMT
When new functionality(or refactoring) is introduced, a new branch is
usually created. Ex: tomcat 4.0 vs tomcat 4.1

No new (major) functionality will probably be introduced to tomcat 4.0.4
- but it will get bug fixes as needed. The same will occur for tomcat 4.1.

So the new functionality issue is usually taken care of in new branches.

Or at least - I think that is how things are getting done.