tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "A.P Kwee" <...@hdbay.com>
Subject Unique session ID upon redirection
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:12:10 GMT
Hi,

I hope that this is the right channel to post this question.

I am trying to force all requests for *.html pages to a jsp file which
will perform some checks on whether the users has logged on before
displaying the html file.

I have successfully redirected all request from my apache webserver to
my tomcat using mod_rewrite but I am facing this problem that every
request that gets rewritten to the jsp file is a unique session id. I've
verified this by doing a println for the sessionid.

I would appreciate greatly if anyone can share some light on my problem.

Thks and Best Regards,
Ann Peng