tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "V. Cekvenich" <baseb...@newsguy.com>
Subject Re: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:52:30 GMT
Very good Jacob!!!!

RowSet is an interface (that extends Resulset).
And suns RowSet implementation does not have source code.

That is why I had Keve and a few other people write an open source
implementation of RowSet. That's right. Open Source RowSet.
It fixes all the bugs and.... did I say you get the source code?
I have 3 clients, one with 40,000 concurrent users using DAO/w RowSet
implementation w/Struts. (EJB can't scale I found beyond very small)

Open Source Row Set implementation:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/basicportal/src_05d/basicPortal/src/org/sourceforge/jxutil/sql/XDisconnectedRowSet.java?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

DAO implementation:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/basicportal/src_05d/basicPortal/src/org/apache/commons/DAO/BasicDAOrsImpl.java?rev=1.1.1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup