tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Fischer ...@bb-sw.de>
Subject Re: WG: AW: Apache+Tomcat+mod_jk
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:39:30 GMT
I'm using only servlets, but I also did try the session tracking via
HttpSession session = request.getSession(true);
Apache keeps switching between tomcat1 and 2 after each reply from the
browser,
and in tomcat 'session.isNew()' returns always 'true'.

So this also didn't solve the problem, I think it's some configuration
I've missed in apache like 'keepalive' or someplace else.