tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@epost.de>
Subject RE: Trying to work with JDBC OCI
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:38:51 GMT
I still think your jdbc-url is wrong. In my opinion you have to give a tnsname
for the oci driver and hostname+port+sid for then thin driver.

Have you tried the examples given in
http://otn.oracle.com/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/pdf/a96654.pdf
on Page 52 and 53?

For the examples it is enough to have exported LD_LIBRARY_PATH containing
$ORACLE_HOME/lib and CLASSPATH containing the classes12.zip from the oracle
9i client-installation ($ORACLE_HOME/jdbc/lib).
-- Original Nachricht --