tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Fischer ...@bb-sw.de>
Subject Apache+Tomcat+mod_jk
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:18:41 GMT
Hello,

I need some help considering session affinity.

I'm using apache connected to two tomcat's via mod_jk and ajp13.
My webpages sends some formular-data to tomcat which generates a
new html-form. The problem is that when sending the new html-form back,
apache redericts it to the second server. Apache is switching back and forth
between the two tomcats after each reply.
Where did I miss a configuration that I stick with the tomcat I first
called from my browser?

thanks for your help
Chris

the workers.properties file:

workers.tomcat_home=d:\tomcat
ps=\

#list workers
worker.list=tomcat1, tomcat2, loadbalancer

worker.tomcat1.port=8009
worker.tomcat1.host=localhost
worker.tomcat1.type=ajp13
worker.tomcat1.lbfactor=100

worker.tomcat2.port=9009
worker.tomcat2.host=tomcat2IP
worker.tomcat2.type=ajp13
worker.tomcat2.lbfactor=100

worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=tomcat1, tomcat2