tomcat-users mailing list archives

From MadBit <mad...@telepolis.com>
Subject .shtml with 4.0.4
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:45:51 GMT

    Hello.

    I'm using Tomcat 4.0.4 with Apache 1.3.26 on Windows 2000.

    I want to use .shtml pages. In tomcat I enabled de SSI servlet and
mapping on web.xml,
and on Apache I enabled the AJP connector and enabled .shtml processing:

> LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll
> Addmodule mod_jk.c
>
> JkWorkersFile /webprg/tomcat/conf/jk/workers.properties
> JkLogFile /webprg/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
> JkLogLevel info

AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13
JkMOunt /*.shtml ajp13

    On a .shtml page I have a <servlet code="classpath.Class"></servlet>
call. The called Class it's working fine calling directely via
'localhost/servlet/classpath.Class' URL but with the .shtml the Class
seems not to be called and the browser never end to load the page,
always it's on awaiting data state.

    Anyone can help me?

   Thanks

Rogelio Herranz