tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Denis Haskin <De...@HaskinFerguson.net>
Subject Re: DB2/servlet error....Help need please
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 20:23:28 GMT
Then it is most likely a classpath problem.  You need to make sure the db2 jars are on the
classpath for Tomcat.   Looks like you're on NT or Win2K, not sure which version of Tomcat...

I think your best bet is to modify tomcat.bat and just add all the db2 jars to the classpath
there.  (Someone please feel free to jump in with a more correct way to do this... and I think
the recommended way changed from Tomcat 3 to 4?  This has always confused me...)

dwh