tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Mossakowski <dm...@Instinet.Com>
Subject Re: Multiple instances of Tomcat
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:45:29 GMT
You need to go through the server.xml file and for whatever connectors
that use ports that you have uncommente the following fashion:

item
original port		tomcat 1		tomcat 2
server
8005
		11005			12005
ajp
8009
		11009			12009
http
8080
		11080			12080

the ubeans site recommends commenting http standalone out but I wanted
to keep it for testing so I changed that too

d.

--
David Mossakowski              dmoss@instinet.com
Instinet Corporation                 212.310.7275

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com